STUDENTS ARE KINDLY REMINDED TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
Government is committed to providing capitation to students in TVET institutions at a rate of Kshs. 30,000.00 per academic year.
1. Information regarding Capitation beneficiaries will only be accessed on the Institute’s website so no student shall visit any office to check whether their name appears on the list.
2. All students whose names appear on the list of Capitation beneficiaries should note the serial number on the list in order to ease collection of the receipts from Finance Department.
3. The students who shall benefit from the Capitation funds shall be notified as soon as they are received.
4. Deans office can be contacted in case of any query regarding to Capitation. Any enquiries or complaints relating to Capitation should be registered at that Deans Office and addressed by Management and the Ministry of Education.
5. All students who shall be placed by KUCCPS and whose names may not appear on the list of beneficiaries, shall report at Deans Office.
>>Click here<< to visit and learn more about TVET applications through KUCCPS.
Job vacancies |
Kuucps third and final revision |
Kuucps third and final revision...
HELB loan relationship meeting with chepalungu training institute |
HELB loan relationship meeting with chepalungu training institute...
HELB relationship meeting with CHETTI fraternity |
HELB relationship meeting with CHETTI fraternity...