The ICT Department offers ICT training to provide innovative life long opportunities. The department aims to help students develop the necessary skills to exploit ICT, to become autonomous users of ICT and to be ICT professionals who meet the demands of both local and global markets.
The Computer Studies department has been mandated to effectively conceive, develop, implement, utilize and manage appropriate information communication technology solution systems in order to provide integrated quality services to Chepalungu TTI in line with vision, mission, core values and objectives besides offering teaching and learning services.
• Train end-user on computer literacy and offer end-user computing support
• Continually review curriculum to meet the dynamic nature of the computing technology.
• To offer technical advice and consultancy on acquisition of ICT resources.
• Respond to emerging issues in ICT.
• Enhance access and equality in ICT skills development.
• Enhance corroboration and linkages with other departments sharing a common vision.
• Offer competence based curriculum that is responsive to the industry demands.
• Prepare graduates that are hands on in ICT technology
The department targets offer the following programs to pioneer trainees.
Diploma in Information Communication Technology
Craft in Information Communications Technology
Other programs will be considered within the 1st 3 years in addition to pioneer programs.
Job vacancies |
Kuucps third and final revision |
Kuucps third and final revision...
HELB loan relationship meeting with chepalungu training institute |
HELB loan relationship meeting with chepalungu training institute...
HELB relationship meeting with CHETTI fraternity |
HELB relationship meeting with CHETTI fraternity...